Senior Project Manager - Brighton
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to work in our learning content production team in Brighton. This is a critical role, supporting a multi-disciplinary team developing world class learning for our clients. You'll also have a key role in supporting and developing the project management function in the team.
You'll be managing a range of large scale projects for big name clients such as GSK, Mott MacDonald, Google and HSBC. There is no such thing as a standard week in this role, you'll need to be flexible and rise to the challenge.
In addition to managing your projects, you will have a key role in supporting the other project managers and project coordinators in the team and helping to develop them in their role.
You'll report into the team's Projects Director, deputising where necessary and taking on additional responsibilities where appropriate and required. This is also a leadership role and you'll be expected to take a lead role along with other senior members of the team.
Who are we looking for?
Versatility, adaptability and a clear head are essential to this role, you’ll be dealing with some challenging timelines. You'll need to have significant experience in a project management role and understand the challenges of delivering complex digital learning solutions in a corporate environment.
- Management of people, budget and schedule in a multi-discipline team, with budgets over £50K
- Working with clients and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a digital solution
- Working to set timescales across multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Previous line management and coaching experience
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- PowerPoint & MS Project skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intelligent approach to identifying and solving problems, with ability to think laterally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to influence, engage and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to build and manage successful relationships with internal and external customers
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to help others manage their time
- Understands the commercial impact of decisions
- Ability to pre-empt issues and implement strategies to resolve them
- Willingness to learn and continually develop understanding and skills
Kineo is a fun and colourful place to work, with a very familial and supportive feel (so we’re told). Aside from gaining lots of new friends, you’ll benefit from:
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus an additional days’ leave with every 2 years’ service
- Generous pension and award-winning benefits scheme
- There’s plenty more too, such as life assurance, private healthcare, shopping discounts, and childcare vouchers
Sound like your dream job? We’d love to hear from you! Please follow the link below, including a cover letter outlining why you’re the best person for this job.