Senior Project Manager
Are you an established Project Manager looking for your next career move? Do you have a special interest in all things digital and in learning design? Does an opportunity to work for a market leader excite you?
About the role
You’ll join our Learning Content team, which specialises in elearning but also designs and delivers other types of learning as part of blended solutions. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to have clear leadership skills. You’ll manage the profitability of your projects and ensure customer satisfaction. You’ll also line manage and coach a team of Project managers and Coordinators, and support the Project Director in the effective running and development of the Production team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a portfolio of projects on time, to budget, and to agreed quality levels, through your project team
- Personally managing high risk and high profile projects, and act as a point of escalation.
- Managing stakeholders, project planning and progress reporting.
- Working with Account Managers to achieve client account growth, and with Solutions Consultants to bring specialist knowledge to the Sales and Bid team.
- Helping at pre-sales meetings and pitches to understand client needs and represent how we would approach the project in order to win it.
Your application should demonstrate proven project management skills, which must include budget and schedule management. You’ll need to show that you can work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and multiple stakeholders, ideally within a digital and elearning environment.
Your interpersonal skills must include credibility, the ability to influence at all levels, and deliver in a fast moving and changing environment. You should also have proven people management skills, be a problem solver and be able to inspire others.
Kineo has been providing learning solutions for over ten years, and part of City & Guilds for almost over five. We help the world's leading businesses and organisations improve performance through learning and technology, providing a wide range of world-class elearning, consultancy, development and support services. We partner with clients all over the world, with offices in the UK, APAC, South Africa and the US.
Kineo is a fun and colourful place to work, with a very familial feel (so we're told)! Aside from gaining lots of new friends, you'll benefit from:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus an additional days' leave with every 2 years' service
- A pension and award-winning benefits scheme, including private medical insurance.
- There's plenty more too, such as life assurance, shopping discounts and childcare vouchers.
We’re a charitable organisation but that’s not to say we’re not commercially focused. The difference is we don’t have to pay shareholders – we reinvest our profits back into our business. We always have community projects on the go – including getting our hands dirty in community gardening projects or helping feed the homeless.
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and complete our short online application process.