Associate Director, Leadership & Executive Coaching
We are seeking an ambitious, driven, senior professional based in France or the UK, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for supporting clients to deliver outstanding leadership development and coaching interventions, blending face-to-face, virtual, social and e-learning. The role of Associate Director is a key role at The Oxford Group, taking a lead on consulting with our clients to sell outstanding individual and group development interventions that add value to our clients’ bottom line. We are a global leader in this space and need your help to continue to grow.
About the role
The role will be responsible for:
• Building new contacts in new and existing client organisations
• Representing OG at a strategic level at marketing events, tasters, pilots, and strategic review meetings
• Consult with our clients: Act as a strategic and specialist thought partner, consultant and coach working handin-hand with senior and C-suite client contacts and OG colleagues to understand client needs, brainstorm and shape solutions
• Drive winning opportunities: Lead or contribute to bids, proposals, tenders to win opportunities for new projects with existing and new clients
• Cross-sell: Work closely with other Associate Directors and Account Managers to create new contacts, leads and opportunities across all of OG’s value propositions
• Stay loosely connected: Hand over projects and stay partnered with client leaders & C-suite sponsors. Join annual (bi-annual) review meetings.
• Ensure aligned client strategy: Feed into Key Account Management processes at key stages. Hold role of Global Account Manager where multiple Account Managers work in a single client organisation.
• Achieve individual, Leadership & Exec Coaching and OG sales targets
• Building and mobilising internal capability – engage and align employed and self-employed colleagues to drive consistency, synergy, efficiencies, growth and success to achieve OG’s overall targets and strategic ambition
• Support and deputise for (where appropriate) the Director Leadership & Executive Coaching to achieve OG’s
This role is suited to an organisational development professional with extensive expertise in talent strategy, senior leadership development, organisational learning and/or exec coaching in large, international organisations. You will be passionate about facilitating, coaching, challenging and supporting leaders to develop both individually and as change agents inside their organisations. You may previously have had a senior role in talent management, OD, learning & development, corporate university, and/or executive education. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and experience of blended learning and technologies with experience of international large-scale leadership, talent or culture projects, maintaining senior relationships within large organisations and be commercially competitive and astute. You will have strong communication skills and a high level of organisational skills and interpersonal sensitivity. You will be ambitious, resilient and hardworking; and will thrive in a busy working environment. You will report into the Director, Leadership & Executive Coaching and will be fully supported by our team of Associate Directors and Account Managers who will accelerate your introduction to our business, market and our innovative products and services
What we offer
Dependent upon experience salary is circa £60k to £90k (UK) or €70 to €100k (France) per annum (full-time equivalent), plus bonus and benefits.
This is a full-time (100%), permanent role with the chance to be part of a passionate, committed, and collaborative team who work hard and know how to have fun. Flexible hours may be negotiated depending on need. It’s important that everyone at The Oxford Group embodies our values centred around great performance, relationships, love of learning and humanity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a detailed tailored covering email or letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Olivier.Herold@oxford-group.com Selection will be through an initial telephone interview, followed by assessment centre for shortlisted candidates. For more information about The Oxford Group, please visit our website at www.oxford-group.com. The closing date for applications is 21 May 2021. Due to the anticipated high number of responses, you will not receive a response unless we wish to take your application further. We are an organisation that values diversity. Selection is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.